Add a new user to the dashboard for Loyalty and Performance and set permissions.
- Navigate to the Users page by clicking the gear icon and selecting Users.
- Click the "+ Add New User" button.
- Add the employee's information.
- A password can be entered or that field can be left blank then checking the "Notify user of new account" box which will send the user an email to set their password.
- Check the box for the appropriate Role. Custom Roles can be created and Permissions can be adjusted for existing roles, learn more in the Roles and Permissions article.
- Select the appropriate location access:
- "Control" allows the user to control the selected location.
- "View" allows the user to see, but not control, the selected location.
- "No Access" restricts the user from viewing or controlling the selected location.
- Click Save. An email will be sent automatically to notify the user of their new account.
A users access can be disabled by unchecking the Enabled box.
Next, learn how to adjust Roles and Permissions.
Forgot your password?
If you've forgotten your password or your activation link has expired: