Whether you're setting up a new location, or you're a new user to Retail Toolkit, location information matters.It's important to have up-to-date location information in Retail Toolkit, so each location's POS can be connected, its traffic measured, and inventory and staff managed correctly in the app.
- Navigate to the locations page in your RTK account by click the gears icon and select Locations from the dropdown.
- Click the button at the top right labeled +Add New Location.
- Enter the location's name,
- Add an optional two-letter code that can help you identify the location at a glance.
- If the store is open, check the box next to "Active".
- Add the remaining information, including the location's email address and phone number.
- Check any and all modules you'd like to enable for this location.
- A warehouse, for example, won't need Traffic or Automation (Marketing), but it will most likely need Inventory tools like OTB and Vendor Performance.
When finished, click Save.