Integrate Ascend with your website for inventory uploads and order exports.
- From the main screen, click Options in the top navigation bar.
- Select "eCommerce Export"
- Enter posftp.smartetailing.com in the address bar, and fill in the User and Password from the POS FTP email.
- Select the appropriate status for your location.
- None: Select this option if this location does not upload to an eCommerce website. Data from this location is not included in any manual OR automatic uploads.
- Single-Site: Select this option if this location is part of multi-store chain, but uploads to its own, individual eCommerce website.
Multi-Site: Select this option if this location is part of multi-store chain and all stores in the chain upload data to a single eCommerce website.
- Click Apply to save changes.
- Repeat for every location if you selected the multi-site option.
- From the Options window select "eCommerce Import"
- Check the box Turn On eCommerce Sales Import
- Make sure API Version 2.0 is active in Orders > Export Settings
- Copy the first two and last URLs from Export Settings and paste them sequentially into each URL box
- Click Apply to save changes
Exported orders appear as Layaways. You will have to convert them to sales.
MPNs and UPCs
- When adding items in Ascend, add the UPC/GTIN to the UPC field in Ascend
- If a UPC is not available, add the MPN to Manufacturer's Part Number in Ascend
Putting Items on Sale
- To get sale pricing to show up on your website, you must create a Sales Promotion in Ascend. Here's how to manage sales promotions.
Manually Uploading an Inventory File
- From the top navigation bar, select Integrations > eCommerce Export > Upload Files / View History
- Click the button on the webpage it brings you to, you will be redirected to your upload history if this is successful.
- If you click the button and nothing happens, contact Ascend directly.