Control the visibility and messaging of the e-commerce on your website.
Pricing / Shopping Cart
- Toggle between showing pricing, or not, and having your shopping cart enabled.
- Click the lowest radio button to turn the cart on and save changes.
- For more information on getting your site ready for e-commerce, read on here.
- Allow customers to create a wishlist.
- You can edit the message that appears on the wishlist page once items have been added to the list.
- You can find wishlists under a customer's profile under Customers > Customer Search.
- Select your country's currency, this controls what pricing shows for products on your site.
- This is especially important for Canadian shops, as much of the catalog pricing will be quite different.
Shopping Cart Page Message
- Create a message to display at the bottom of the cart page.
- This is a good opportunity to establish expectations for pickup times, as well as shipping and return policies.
- This message only appears when there are items in the cart.
Order Confirmation Page Message
- After an order is completed, customers are redirected to a page with this message on it.
- Establish in-store pickup times, as well as shipping and return policies.
- We recommend having your phone number and email address on this page.
Thank you for your order!
A confirmation has been sent to you by email.
If you have questions or want to confirm pick up time please contact us at (phone) or (email)
- If you participate in a Pay Per Click, PPC, marketing program like Google Adwords, you can add special conversion tracking code into the HTML View section of this confirmation page.
- The following variables are available on the order confirmation page to pass back to the PPC tracking.
- Control how long items recently added to your POS system are considered new by your website.
- If you have a catalog section on your home page or a new items catalog page, this is something worth keeping track of based on how often you're adding SKUs to your POS system.
- Adjust which navigation displays when a customer is in "My Account."
- For the sake of consistency, it's recommended to keep this at the site settings default.
Disable Cart Message
- Create a message for restricted items that are only purchasable in the store.
In-Store Pickup Only Message
- Create a message for items that are purchasable online, but cannot be shipped.
Ground Ship Only Message
- Create a message for items that can only ship via ground shipping methods.
- This is for ORM-D items mainly
Air Ship Only Message
- Create a message for items that can only ship via expedited/air shipping methods.
Default Catalog Sort
- Change the way that catalog pages display for customers.
- We recommend Relevance as your default sort, it displays a good mix of prices and items right away.
- Other popular sorts are Price High to Low, and Customer Reviews.
Sale/Closeout Price Label
- Adjust how sale and closeout items are labeled on your site.
- It is not recommended to stray from what is already here.
- Allow consumers to see the star ratings of items in your catalog.
- This does not affect the search refinements on the left side of catalog pages.
- Allow consumers to see the MPNs and UPCs when they are looking at the item detail page.