Find key information about your customers by utilizing our search functions.
Want to find all your customers with Wish Lists, or how many orders a specific customer has placed? You can do that and more using the utility under Customers > Customer Search.
- Add as many search terms or as few as you need to find your specific customer(s).
- If you leave all fields blank, it will bring up the complete customer list.
- If you check Include Guest Accounts, all guest checkouts will be included in the list generated.
- If you need to find a wish list, click the Wish List check box before search.
- If you need to add customers to your database, you can also do that from this screen.
- This is useful if you sponsor a team and want each rider to have a specific discount when they're shopping on your site.
If a user has an account, but uses the Guest Checkout, their orders do not all end up under their main customer account.
Viewing Customer Accounts
Once you've searched, you're presented with a list of results.
- Clicking the magnifying glass icon lets you view their full customer information.
- If they have a wish list, the gift icon will be colored in, and you can click to view the wish list.
- The trash icon allows you to delete a customer account.
- If you click on their email address, it will bring up your default email program with their email pre-filled in the "To:" field.