Find key information about your customers by utilizing our search functions.
Want to find all your customers with Wish Lists, or view orders a specific customer has placed? You can do that and more using the utility under Customers > List.
Search for Customers
- Use the search bar to find specific customer(s).
- You may display Registered customers, Guest customers, or All by selecting that group above the search bar.
- Use filters to refine by:
- Date Range
View Customer Records
- Click a customer to select their record. From there you can
- View an active wishlist if one exists (the box icon will be blue)
- Opt the customer in/out of email
- View their billing and shipping addresses
- View their order history
- Delete the customer using the trash icon
If a user has an account, but uses the Guest Checkout, their orders do not all end up under their main customer account.