View email analytics for the transaction based emails.
- Once logged in RTK, go to: Customers > Dashboard.
- Overall Performance is a graphical display of the email performance, there are toggle switches in the right hand corner to toggle information on / off. Hover over the lines on the graph to see the information for the data points.
- Campaign Performance lists each of the email campaigns that are setup along with the amount of emails Delivered, Opened, and Clicked.
- Press the arrow button on the left hand side of each campaign to expand out the campaign to see the analytics for the individual emails within each campaign.
- To the right of each email there is a pencil icon, press this icon to view / edit the email.
- At the bottom of the last email, the "+ Add New Email To Campaign" can be pressed to be taken straight to that campaign to add a new email to it.
- The "New Account Verification" and "Password Reset" campaigns are for the rewards program. The edit pencil can be pressed to edit them or go to: Customers > Dashboard > Rewards > Customer Messages to view and edit those emails.
- Above the graph, toggle over to the "Customers" tab to view the top shoppers in the last 30 days and links to view their profiles.
Note: If your rewards program has not been set up and you would like to do so, visit our Help Center article or contact our Client Success team for assistance.