Expertly add discounts on your site to help move products and take advantage of holidays efficiently.
Start by navigating to Commerce > Discounts.
- Click Add Method to get started.
- Give the method a memorable name based on what it's for.
- Create a short memorable code for customers to use (ex. "10OFFBIKES").
- Choose who can use the code:
- All customers
- Only new customers
- Add start and end dates for the code, if desired.
- Save Changes.
- Click Add New Rule to narrow down what is included in the discount.
- To create a general discount, it's recommended to have something like the following setup:
- Click All Brands | All Categories to narrow the discount to specific brands and/or categories.
- For example, you can opt to have the discount apply to only mountain bikes or only Salsa products.
- Choose the discount value. Ex: 10 percent or 10 dollars
- Choose when the discount expires. Useful for one-time-use only codes.
- Click Save New Rule