Point your website's domain name to your SmartEtailing site. Let us take care of it or scroll down for DIY info.
Let Us Take Care of It - Add Your Domain
- Log in at Network Solutions and click the Account Settings tab
- Click the Accounts and Contacts button.
- Click the Edit Account Contacts button.
- Select Add new Account Administrative or Technical Contact
Select the NIC Handle option and enter SmartEtailing's NIC Handle DA20276-OR.
Select Account Technical Contact. Click Go.
Do It Yourself DNS
Please log in at your registrar, Network Solutions and change the A record and CNAME record as follows:
- A record @ points to 220.127.116.11
- CNAME record www points to frontend-lb.smartetailing.net
- Log in at the registrar.
- Navigate to Account Manager > My Products & Services > My Domain Names > Edit DNS.
- Select the appropriate domain(s) from the list and click Edit DNS.
- Click Manage Advanced DNS Records lower down on the page.
- Edit A Records to 18.104.22.168 as shown below.
- If there is a numeric IP address for the www host, remove it and leave the field blank.
- Recommended: Edit the TTL value to read 3600. This will shorten the time required for the changes to propagate on the Internet.
- Note: you will have to wait for the A records to propagate before you can edit the CNAME record. This can take up to 30 minutes.
- Edit (Add) CNAME Records for www to frontend-lb.smartetailing.net as shown below.
- DNS changes can take time to propagate across the Internet. It can be monitored here:
Check A Record Propagation | Check CNAME Record Propagation
- If the site stops displaying or the following screen appears, please contact SmartEtailing Support at 303-527-0676 x1 for further assistance.