Configure or enhance your website e-commerce functionality.
If online selling for home delivery or in-store (curbside) pickup is an option, then we suggest that you use your website to keep revenue coming into your business.
- Review our Site Settings Recommendations
- Read our Guide to Growing your Online Business
- Set a reasonable free shipping threshold* (see 'Add Shipping Rule' on this page)
*Our typical recommendation is $50. We have several retailers choosing to go lower in order be a more attractive alternative to Amazon - and convert as many sales as possible.
Setting up direct fulfillment (drop ship)
In the US Trek and QBP both offer drop ship programs through SmartEtailing for qualifying retailers. As does LTP Sports in Canada.
- How to apply for drop ship programs with distributors
- Configure drop shipping
- Configure supplier transit times
Sell gift cards online
Consumers are learning that purchasing gift cards from small businesses is a good way to support their local economy.
Add more products to your homepage
Build a catalog carousel on your homepage with the most commonly purchased items for your local market, making it easy for customers to find the products you recommend.
- How to create and install a product carousel
- Common options during this moment may include:
- In-stock electric bikes
- Indoor trainers
- Home bike maintenance items
- Common repair items
- Bikes under $1,000
- In-stock kids bikes
Marketing your website
We have effective resources to help make sure your customers know about shopping through your site, and all the different ways you can advertise that. Check out helpful articles about marketing.
Need help? Contact us at email@example.com or (303) 572-0676 ext 1