When your customer changes their mind, here's how you exchange items on an order.
Start by navigating to Orders > Order Search.
- Adjust the dates, and search by last name for the order.
- Click the green pencil to edit the order.
- Scroll down to Order Contents, and look for the button that reads "Add Item to Order."
Items you have in stock
Here's a short video on this process.
- Click the magnifying glass in the pop up and search for the item using Brand and Keyword search.
- Once the product appears in the search, scroll all the way to the right and copy the number in the column labeled Item ID.
- Enter this ID into the Item ID box in the original pop-up, and click Add Item.
- Select the appropriate variant options, and quantity, and click Add Item one final time.
- Click the red circular arrow on the item that is no longer being fulfilled to "return" it to stock.
- If there is a balance due, either call the customer to collect the additional funds over the phone, or refund them.
Items a supplier has in stock
Here's a short video on this process
- Navigate to Catalog > Library Items.
- Search for the item, and check the box for Import/Update, and click the button at the bottom of the page to Import the item.
- Go back to the order, click "Add Item to Order."
- Follow steps for items you have in stock.