Create a small icon to display in web browser tabs
Having a favorites icon, or favicon, visible on browser tabs and bookmarks allows your customers to identify and browse your website easier, increasing user interaction.
Create a Favicon
- Use a favicon generator.
- If your logo is complicated or has text, it will not render properly.
- Favicons are either 16x16 or 32x32 pixels, using 8-bit or 24-bit colors.
- If your logo is not rendering well use a generic bicycle icon, shop mascot, or your shop's initials in your shop's colors.
Upload Your Favicon
- Once you have the favicon generated, download the file. It will be an ".ICO" format icon.
- Upload it to your site in Display>Site Settings.