Easily transfer email from your SmartEtailing webmail to new G Suite email inboxes.
G Suite is one of the premiere email and business services offered. G Suite gives you access to domain based Gmail, but also a whole host of Google's other applications that can help keep your team tightly knit.
G Suite Services
|Basic||$6 per user/month||Gmail + All Google Apps|
|Business||$12 per user/month||Basic + Increased Security & Management Tools|
|Enterprise||$25 per user/month||Business + Deeper Security & Management Tools|
How to set up G Suite for your business
- Choose your level of G Suite service.
- Setup G Suite for your organization and employees.
- Consider only setting accounts for personnel, and using aliases for accounts like sales@, orders@, or service@.
- Use the migration service to transfer email from your old account to your new account.
- Export Contacts from your Rackspace email account by clicking the Contacts tab in Webmail, then selecting Gmail, and clicking Export.
- Import them in Google Contacts.
- Login to your Admin Console to assign user capabilities and apps.
- Let us know when you're ready to make the switch, and we can change the MX records so your email begins to flow to your new account.
- You should not see an interruption in your email service. Any emails that come in during the time of the switch will get properly routed as soon as the changes are done on our end.
- To setup Google Apps on additional devices, simply download the applicable app (Gmail, Calendar, etc.) and log into your new G Suite account to sync your data.