Follow these steps to improve your customer experience and convert more website visitors into sales.
Maximize the most important page on your website to convert visits into sales.
- Merchandise your site and update your home page content regularly.
- Highlight sales, promotions, discounts, seasonal products, new releases, and link to your catalog.
- Clearly advertise your shipping policy on your homepage and footer.
- Limit your site's navigation with a focus on Shop and Services. We recommend something like this: Shop | Services | Community | About | Closeouts
- Use a designated landing page to communicate curbside pickup, home delivery, limited stock status or other COVID-19 related messaging. Link to that with a simple and very narrow banner or similar messaging on the home page. Don't give up valuable home page real-estate that should be used for products for this messaging.
Want a little extra something? Contact our Marketing Services team today.
Grow your business by reaching new and existing customers.
- Send at least two marketing emails per month.
- Maintain your Google My Business and Google Shopping listings.
- Advertise on social media platforms (Instagram+Facebook).
- Include links to highlighted products and services on posts to social media.
We can help with your marketing and maintenance. Contact our team to learn more.
Adjust your site settings to improve customer experience.
- Enable POS Sync and Supplier Sync.
- Give consumers the option to commit from home by enabling your cart.
- Enable SmartEtailing payments with enhanced fraud protection, Apple Pay and Google Pay process payments. We also recommend enabling Paypal so that you can offer financing to consumers.
- Set up shipping methods, here's what we recommend.
- Review general site settings to optimize for best e-commerce results.
Would you like us to configure these settings for you? Contact our team
Manage orders to streamline the e-commerce experience.
- Use order management best practices.
- Check stock at alternate locations (for multi-location retailers).
- Review your orders promptly.
- Use order notifications to communicate with your customers when their order is ready.
Click + Collect
Today's shoppers value the speed and convenience of in-store pickup.
- Display Click + Collect signs throughout your store.
- Promote Click + Collect on your website, in email, and social media posts.
- Create a designated area in each store for a consistent Click + Collect pickup process.
- Establish a Click + Collect security procedure (check ID at pickup).
- Train staff to suggestion sell during Click + Collect order pickup.