Import or create a gift card to display on your site.
Importing Gift Cards from the Library
You can manually add a gift card to your site if you're on the Professional website package.
- Go to Catalog > Library Items.
- Search for "gift card."
- Click the preview icon and make sure it matches what you're trying to display.
- Check the box in the Import/Update column and click the Import/Update Items button at the bottom of the page to put the items on your site.
If on the local package, contact us, we will add a gift card for you.
Fill In Item Details In Key Tabs
- General Tab - A good item description is usually 50 - 100 words long.
- You can add to what is already filled in here.
- Prices/Stock Tab - Set a MPN (copy that MPN into your POS so they map) and BOH at the bottom of the screen.
- Fulfillment/Shipping - Check the box to enable shopping cart.
- Check the boxes to enable Pickup and Ship.
- Images - Ideally, your original image should be 2000 pixels wide or tall for the best zoom, however, images only 700px wide or tall can be used too. Original images will auto-generate the smaller main, thumbnail, and micro-images.
Preview & Publish
- Once you're done saving your changes, use the preview link at the top of the page to see how it will display on the site.
- When ready, check the "Display item in catalog" checkbox and Save Changes.
Creating a Gift Card From Scratch
- In the Site Manager, go to Catalog > Your Items.
- Click on the "Add Item" button.
- Fill out a few key fields on the Add New Item form and click Continue, an item must have a Brand, Model Name and Category.
- Note: If your shop's brand is not available in the pull-down menu, add that brand in Suppliers/Brands > Brands.
- Likewise, if you don't see the category you want in the category selector, add it in SE Catalog > Catalog Structure.
- Complete the steps above for key details