These advanced setting will allow you to customize forecasts and turn rates for particular categories.
This overwrite option allows retailers to hold a particular amount of inventory independent of the OTB calculations.
- Location: Set location(s) where this overwrite will apply.
- Category: Select category of held inventory.
- Dollars Requested: Set the dollar amount of COGS for inventory being held out of report.
- Receiving Date: Set anticipated date of receipt of held inventory items.
- Sell through days: Set the number of days after receipt date above that the store will have to sell this held inventory. After these days have passed, inventory quantities will be added back into QOH in OTB report.
Min-Max Turn Overwrites
Use this tool to set unique turn rates that overwrite the defaults. Click here to learn more about turns.
- Turns at Min Inventory: The number of times a category's inventory will turn over each year if QOH stays at the minimum of the range. This number is usually higher.
- Turns at Max Inventory: The number of times a category's inventory will turn over each year if QOH stays at the maximum of the range. This number is usually lower.
- Location: Determine which location(s) this overwrite will apply. Note: An overwrite to Whole Store will apply to ALL locations. An overwrite to a specific location will take precedence over an overwrite to Whole Store.
- Category: Sets the category or subcategory that will use the overwritten turn rate.
OTB Report Views
The OTB report has customizable layouts, called views. This page allows users to set a default view, or create a new one.