Use Click and Collect (also known as in-store pickup) to seamlessly link your online store and your storefront.
Click and Collect is the most common form of order fulfillment for bike shops. It's an easy way to meet your customers' needs during uncertain times and allows you to fulfill orders quickly when your customers don't want to wait for shipping. Use readymade assets to promote Click and Collect on your homepage.
Visit Fulfilling Orders to learn how to process your Click and Collect orders.
Install Click and Collect Content
- In the Site Manager, go to Content > Page Editor and click the Page Library tab. Search for "Click + Collect."
- Click the yellow Import Page icon, choose which folder to file the page in, and set the page to Active.
- Click on the Your Pages tab, and locate the Click and Collect Banner in the folder you filed it in.
- Click the green Edit icon to view instructions on how to install the banner on your homepage. Refer to the video tutorial above for additional guidance.
Preview Your New Content and Take it Live
- After installing the content, click Preview at the top of your homepage and make sure it looks good on the front end of your website.
- Click the red bell icon in the upper right of your screen and press the "Reset Cache" link to make this change active on your site.