Get your website up and running as soon as possible.
- Update your business contact information so we know who to get a hold of for financial and website decisions
- Update your store locations so customers know where you are and how to contact you.
- Set up POS Sync and send your first inventory file to your site, this populates your site with accurate inventory, and shoppable products before you launch your website.
- Select and customize a template for your site to create the visual experience you want for your customers.
- Select a homepage from the homepage folder in Page Library that represents the brands and feel you have for your bike shop.
- The Responsive Page Editor is the foundation of changing the way that your site appears to customers, learn more customizing your pages below.
- SmartEtailing offers everything from custom page creation, to full marketing programs for your site. Talk to someone on the marketing team about your needs today.
- After your homepage has been personalized, you can launch your site!
- Edit the Responsive Footer on your site to include links to your most important sales and service pages, as well as updating your address and phone number.
- Make sure your POS is sending us a file nightly, and check your File Upload Log for the newest file in our system.
- Set up which suppliers you work with, and share your inventory to their websites using Supplier Accounts.
- Control which suppliers inventory appears on your site using Supplier Sync.
- Personalize the pre-configured pages on your site. Learn to how edit Library Pages
- Once you've imported a few pages, add them to your Navigation Bar
- Get the most accurate picture of the traffic and visitors on your website by setting up Google Analytics.