Easily transfer email from your SmartEtailing webmail to new Rackspace email inboxes.
Rackspace is the system that powered your SmartEtailing mailbox. They offer a newer and more powerful version of email that will allow you to directly port any mailboxes you currently have to their services.
|Rackspace Hosted Email||$2.99 per user/month*||Email with 25GB storage per mailbox|
|Rackspace Office 365||$8.00 per user/month||Email + Access to Microsoft Office Applications
(Additional to inbox cost)
|Rackspace Exchange||$10.99 per user/month||Email w/ Increased Storage + Access to Microsoft Applications|
*minimum $10 per month
How to Setup a New RackSpace Account
Select your level of Rackspace service.
Create an account for your store, adding 'test' at the front of your domain name.
Select 1 email address. The others will be created during the transfer.
Enter your billing info and complete your account setup.
- Contact us to let us know you account is setup and get a transfer link from us.
- Click the link we send (you may need to login to your new rackspace account first). The link is only good for 24 hours, so don't delay.
- Your mailboxes from SmartEtailing have been recreated in your new Rackspace account after clicking the link.
- No need to update the 'test' you added, it has been updated automatically.
- Consider only setting up accounts for personnel, and using aliases for accounts like sales@, orders@, or service@ since those are free.
- Once your migration is complete, check your email online at app.rackspace.com
- Manage your email addresses at cp.rackspace.com
- To set up a new account in a mail client, such as Gmail, Outlook, or Thunderbird, please visit help.emailsrvr.com to get the most up to date instructions.
- Existing devices, and email programs will continue to function.