Related Items are a great way to offer your customers ideas for additional purchases as they shop your website.
Selecting Related Items
A customer is browsing your website for a new bike - wouldn't you like them to see a new helmet, new gloves, or accessories that compliments their new bike purchase? You can do this using the Related Items function.
- Open and edit the item to which you'd like to add Related Items.
- Select the Related Items tab.
- You can choose individual items or entire categories, refined by gender, sale status, or other criteria.
- Similar to selection parameters for other areas in the catalog, the choices will only show items that meet ALL selected criteria.
- Related items will display at the bottom of the product detail page on your website.