Follow the steps below to complete the initial setup of your RTK account.
Set Up Your Password
- Locate the automated password setup email (sent from "firstname.lastname@example.org").
- Create your new password using the link in that email.
Log in to the Dashboard
- Navigate to the Dashboard login page.
- Enter your email address or username.
- Enter your password.
- Press the "Sign In" button.
Connect the Point of Sale
- For Lightspeed POS, proceed with connecting to Lightspeed POS.
- For Ascend POS, proceed with connecting to Ascend POS.
Store Location Information
- From the Gear icon in the upper right choose Locations
- Select Edit icon to review and update each store location
- Confirm the store location(s) information is correct.
Add Additional Users
- Add new user(s) to the dashboard.
- Adjust the roles and permissions for new user(s).
Map Your Categories
- From the Gear Icon in the top right corner select Categories.
- Press the Pencil Icon and select the correct category from the "Report Mapping" drop down list.
- Press the floppy disk icon to save this setting.
- Expand (Use +) a category like Accessories to map sub-categories to the appropriate category.
- Repeat for each category that says "Missing Report Mapping."
Recover Lost Password
- Click "Forgot Password" on the login screen.
- Then enter your email address and press the "Reset Password" button.
- Locate the reset password email and click the password reset link in that email.
- Add and confirm new password.
For additional assistance or questions please contact the Client Success team.