View a detailed breakdown of daily, month to date, and year to date sales metrics.
- In Retail Toolkit, go to: Sales > Detail.
- Adjust the store location, year and month in the top left corner. Press the "Update Report" button to update the report based on the new selections made.
- The "Refresh Today" button in the top right corner can be used to refresh the data points in the report.
- The "Enable Exclusions" checkbox can be used to exclude specific items from being included in this report. To view or set the exclusions, click on the Gear Icon in the top right hand corner then select "Other Settings." Under the "Exclusions" tab is where the exclusions can be set then they can be toggled on / off with the "Enabled Exclusions" checkbox back on the Sales Detail page.
- Under each column, the individual metrics can be toggled on / off by pressing the appropriate button.