Drill down into what products have sold, and where they've gone.
Access these reports under Reports > Sales.
- Choose your date range and select "Update Data."
- Click "Download Sales Summary" to export the data into an Excel file for processing.
- Click the plus sign next to any category to see your sales sorted by that information.
- Total sales are always shown at the bottom right of the category you click into.
- Click into further plus signs to get more granular information.
- Clicking a minus sign will collapse any category or subcategory you've opened.
- The most common categories to look in are Category, Brand, and Country, State/Province, etc.
There is no way to track discount code usage at this time, beyond the total amount of discounts applied.