Easily view sales information in a quick look format.
- In Retail Toolkit, go to: Sales > Snapshot.
- In the top right corner there is a day selector. Today will be the default day, click on the day to change to a previous days information.
- All metrics pull in automatically from your Point of Sale (POS) and are broken down by location.
- By default, the numbers shown are a percentage. Utilize the toggle in the top right corner of each graph to change to a dollar amount.
- On the percentage view, if the number is red and is accompanied by a down arrow then that metric is down by that percent. If the number is green and is accompanied by an up arrow then that metric is up by that percent.
- By default the Goal and Stretch Goal are set to be based on a historical 3 year average. To adjust how the goals are determined including the weights of each year for the 3 year average, visit the Settings for the sales module.
- The score is a quick glance indicator for you to easily see the health of your shop. Think of the score as a grade out of 100. The score is comprised of the Sales, Profit, and Margin metrics. By default Sales are 40% of the score, Profit is 50% of the score and Margin is 10% of the score. These weights can be adjusted in the Settings for the sales module.
- MTD = Month to Date
- YTD = Year to Date
YTD Scoring (Year to Date Scoring)
- A quick view chart showing how the overall score for each location has been trending over a period of time.