Build, send, and optimize employee schedules.
- In Retail Toolkit, go to: Staff & Payroll > Schedules.
- If schedules have previously been built, they will be displayed here along with View, Email, and Delete buttons.
- Press the "+ New Schedule" button to start a new schedule.
- Select the Location, Pay Period and the previous schedule to copy from (if applicable) then press the "Create" button.
- The blank boxes on the left hand side are for the employee names. Click in the first box, start typing the employee name then select the name as it is entered in the Point of Sale (POS).
- Next, click in the hours box for the first day. On the right hand side, in the "Edit Shifts" pane, select the shift type, enter the start and stop time, enter a note (if needed).
- There is no save button. The Save Status can be viewed above the Edit Shifts pane.
- Continue entering employee names and hours, the schedule analytics information will update real time as information is entered.
- Below the rows there is a "Sales By Hour" row, click on the graph icons for each day to get a pop-up window that will show you the Typical Hourly Sales for that day of the week.
- The "Add Row" button can be used to add more rows for more employees.
- The "Copy Week 1 to Week 2" button can be used to copy the top part of the schedule (Week 1) to the bottom part of the schedule (Week 2).
- Once the schedule has been built, at the top of the page the "Print" button can be used to print a physical copy of the schedule. The "Email" button can be used to Email each employee a link to view the schedule.