Customizing Your Checkout Display
The secure checkout header displays the store logo uploaded in Display > Store Information.
- Use the preview icon to see how you logo will look.
- If the default logo does not display well, use the tools shown below to upload an alternate logo, store name, or alternate text.
- For continuity, we recommend using the same logo as on the rest of your site.
- If your logo is largely white on your main site, you may need to use an alternate color version.
- This maintains consistency throughout checkout and reassures users that they have not been redirected.
For security reasons, the secure checkout pages cannot contain any custom HTML code and therefore cannot display a custom banner like other parts of the website.