Follow these steps and allow customers to purchase items through your website.
Step 1: Activate a Payment Method
- Navigate to Settings > Payment Settings.
Step 2: Configure Sales Tax
- Navigate to Settings > Sales Tax.
- Add sales tax (if applicable) to your locations.
- Select the states where you need to collect sales tax.
Step 3: Set up your Shipping Methods
- Navigate to Commerce > Shipping Methods.
- Make sure your shipping methods reflect your preferences.
- Ensure you at least have In-Store Pickup or Home Delivery active.
- If you are comfortable shipping, make sure your rates cover your potential shipping costs.
Step 4: Set your Order Notices
- Navigate to Orders > Order Notices.
- Fill in the email address at the top that consumers will see when they place an order.
- Add employee email addresses to Order Notifications that will handle online orders.
Step 5: Turn on the Cart
- Navigate to Commerce > Catalog Settings.
- Change the radio button at the top to read "Display products with prices and with shopping cart."
- Save changes and reset the cache.