Develop a thematic presence on your website to match your brand colors and feel.
Select a template, and create a theme that complete the look and feel of your website at the global level.
Select between user-created themes and a Library Default for any Template you have active.
Edit your theme by clicking the green pencil or the Manage Themes button.
- Click Manage CSS to upload a global CSS file that will impact all pages of your website.
- In the pop-up, uploaded files are on the left, and active files are on the right.
- Click and drag a file from one side to the other to activate or deactivate it.
- Submit changes to save any modifications you have made
- Files will display as In Preview or Published
- In Preview - Yes, Published - Yes: the file is active and will stay active when you save changes for the Template.
- In Preview - Yes, Published - No: the file has been moved to Active but changes haven't been saved for the Template, and it isn't live on the site yet
- In Preview - No, Published - Yes: the file has been moved out of Active but changes haven't been saved for the Template yet, and it is still live on the site.
- This functions the same as the CSS selector.
Select a Template
- View and select a new template to create the visual and navigation experience you are looking for on your site.
- The template controls the header, search bar, and navigation.
- Content on any page is unaffected.
- Click on any template you're interested in to enter the Design Template.
- This allows you to make selections for navigation, footer, homepage, Custom CSS, and Custom JS and preview what your site will look like with those selections before publishing.