Created shortened URL tails to make memorable links to important pages on your site.
Advertising is hard enough, and advertising using huge URLs is even harder. So if you're having a sale or want an easy to remember link for service , this is where URL builder comes in handy. You can also print the shortened URL on advertising, include it in marketing e-mails, etc.
- Navigate to Content > URL Builder > Add New URL.
- Create the name for the URL, something simple like "repair," or "sale."
- Add a start and end date if the URL is for a sale, or limited-time page.
- Select an internal page for the link to direct to
- There are 5 pre-fixes listed, each of these URL's will work for any URL you create.
www.bikeshop.com/for/sale (for, four, or 4 will all work)
www.bikeshop.com/to/sale (to, too, two, or 2 will all work)
URLs must always include one of the following: yourshop.com/for/, /goto/, /find/, /get/, or /to/.